On the costly side, however SO worth it. When I was looking at these online and described to the Pilot that they were the exact same sheets the Disney cruise line utilizes, he told me to go for it. It feels like an unique reward because who knows when well be able to cruise again, and it truly changed our bed into this tranquil, dreamy, sanctuary.
Reader faves from 2020:.
I usually stock up when Nordstrom has sales and have this one in so numerous colors. It does not have underwire (praise be) and still offers a little bit of lift and shape, even if youre a fellow member of the IBTC.
2) These Hunter boots! When they initially came out and couldnt wait to wear them, I was so consumed! Theyre quickly my # 1 set of Hunter boots.
It uses infrared sauna technology, is made of nontoxic materials, low EMF, and layered with charcoal, crystals, and clay. Im a weirdo who enjoys to sweat from my eyeballs, and given that Im not able to get that feeling from hot yoga as often as I d like, this has been the best substitute. I know that many people believe that the entire “sweat detox” thing is a misconception, but Im a follower in the cleansing ability of a good sweat and the healing and restorative residential or commercial properties of infrared.
2) Oura ring. This has made a substantial difference in the way I train and my habits surrounding sleep. My Apple watch will typically tell me to stop being lazy and NO OFF DAYS, SUCKER while my Oura ring is like, “Perhaps time for an off day to recover from your workouts?” You can read my complete post about this little charm here, and I like to nerd out on all of the statistics. Ive also discovered patterns in my routine that disrupt my sleep or add to an incredible night of zzzzs. The Oura has allowed me to remain extremely active in a strategic method, throughout an extraordinary stressful year.
Hi pals! I hope that youre all succeeding and hope you took pleasure in the weekend. We had a terrific time commemorating Livs birthday– I cant think shes 9. Our weekend was filled with cupcakes and household time, but likewise a guinea pig funeral. Our precious guinea, Lollipop, passed away suddenly and suddenly. (Apparently this isnt unusual for little animals, but still dreadful.) Poor Liv was the one who found her, because they live in her room, and both of the ladies were devastated. I have to confess that I was sad, too.
This is one of my leading mommy hacks right now. It was inexpensive and works well.
5) This picture of Bella! This picture continues to bring a smile to my face. Señor Bealo. I think now well need to get one of Lollipop, too.
Lollipop had such an enjoyable personality– I taught her how to do some tricks! She was extremely smart, cuddly, and often squeaked and popcorn-ed with pleasure. Since I was the one who brought fresh hay, veggies, and greens from our garden, theyve always been very delighted to see me. Well likely get another guinea pig today given that they prefer to have a friend, however we were all unfortunate to unfortunate goodbye.
For todays post, I wanted to share a few of my preferred buy from 2020 and also your leading picks from my RewardStyle analytics. Ive shared similar posts over the past couple of years and its fun to look back and see the most useful and enjoyable items from the year.
3) Moonlight dreams pajamas. These pajamas are super light and soft and likewise make a fantastic present!
4) My existing fave mules. The Pilot and the women make enjoyable of these but theyre so dang comfy and look incredibly cute with denims a sweatshirt.
5) Custom family portrait. Another outstanding present idea This would be a best one for Valentines Day.
I d love to hear any of your favorite purchases from 2020– something that made life simpler or brought your delight during such a bizarre year.
Im off to record two new podcast episodes! Ill have a brand-new one up today.
PS. Do not forget to join us for Home Workout Warrior challenge! All of the information are here. I simply settled the rewards and theyre so, so good. All the information goes out on Saturday and we begin next Monday!
Our weekend was filled with cupcakes and family time, however likewise a guinea pig funeral. Poor Liv was the one who discovered her, since they live in her room, and both of the women were devastated. Because I was the one who brought fresh hay, veggies, and greens from our garden, theyve always been super delighted to see me. I guess now well have to get one of Lollipop, too.
I typically equip up when Nordstrom has sales and have this one in so lots of colors.